litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S1 Elise/Exige Switch Blank (205)

jonnyfox

:blush: Mark forgive me, I'm having trouble finding one of these.  Does anyone have one knocking around or if completely bored with absolutely nothing else to do could help me find one.  They seriously are like hens teeth :tup:image.thumb.png.7f315f1eb6eb41c247137f52de1fe0fc.png

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get yourself to a local scrapy that might have a Peugeot 205 and get a blank off one of them, some 205's will have a blank switches and some  don't,

here's a shot from a 205GT that has a blank switch

Screen_Shot_2017-11-01_at_14.58.00.png

I'd be very surprised if a scrapy is going to charge you more than a quid for one , you will have to cut, snap or unscrew the dash around the switches off but I've been replacing all my switches for the hazard switch off these 205, and have got quit good at getting the switched out in a very short time now, why pay someone £30 for one when a trip to the scrapy on a Saturday morning will do you good :) and while you're there also take (buy) the hazard switch, it will work as a replacement for any of the switches on the Elise S1 if any of yours get sticky later on, but make sure it latches on and off smoothly or it might be a duff

Archived