litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Absolute Lotus Magazine

DeanB

Just seen a thread about this on seloc.  Someone is starting a magazine dedicated to Lotus.  Paper and tablet versions will be offered.

I have to say it sounds right up my strasse.  I shall definitely buy it.  I do hope the writing is good though. And that there are plenty of articles.  And it's not dumbed down.  And the art editing is good.  And so on.

But then i am a picky bastard  😁

I can think of hundreds of story ideas, one of which would be a feature on Lotus in the Peak (obvs)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly hope it's not all Max Power. "And Scatty dropped the suspension so his motor is lower than a snakes gonads", "Deans car has more ICE than Ranulph Fiennes underpants","Sadly, after all this modding, Alex sold his car and has 3 other cars in the last month. Wicked". *

Like you Dean, I'll be critical. I'm not sure it'll last the distance, but good luck to them.

* Purely tongue in cheek, the names have been made up and any relation to Lotus owners is totally coincidental.

16 hours ago, KurtB said:

I truly hope it's not all Max Power. "And Scatty dropped the suspension so his motor is lower than a snakes gonads", "Deans car has more ICE than Ranulph Fiennes underpants","Sadly, after all this modding, Alex sold his car and has 3 other cars in the last month. Wicked". *

Like you Dean, I'll be critical. I'm not sure it'll last the distance, but good luck to them.

* Purely tongue in cheek, the names have been made up and any relation to Lotus owners is totally coincidental.

You missed out, “This month in Absolute Lotus... Kurt has another wobble, could this be the one that see’s The S1 exige gone to a new home?”

😁

• 4 months later...

Received my copy today, looks good. Good to see a half page on LitP in there and Kurt's Exige on the front cover, not read it yet so can't comment any further :-)

I’ve still not read my copy, so I’m hoping for a review if anyone has had the time or inclination to read issue one. What do we think of the mag and articles? 

Archived