litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige V6 4th Year Service

DrTroy

Hi all, my 350 is now due for its 4th year service, any ideas what to expect on cost?

I'm Nottingham based and thought I'd give PJS a shout, are they classed as a main dealer? I did ask central but I thought I would get some comparisons....

ta

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Alex says, PJS are a Lotus service centre, not a main dealer. You'll get a Lotus stamp in your book and they're able to provide a courtesy car too should you require it. I use them for servicing my Evora and would happily recommend them but I am yet to have the 4th year service so can't comment on the likely cost for that.

I had my V6 in at Oakmere Yesterday for the 3rd Year service and asked what to expect for the next one as I keep reading it is a big one.  They told me that it is not a massively big service, gearbox oil is on the list of unusual items but no big belt changes as the engine is chain driven.  They told me the highest cost is still less (just) than £500 so I guess that should be the max you should consider.

Be interested to hear if you get any different story though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived