Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MattyB

S2 Splitter - black or body coloured?

I'm having my front splitter (currently body coloured) tidied up - it's currently the same colour as the body (gun metal/dark grey) but I'm tempted to have it painted black instead.

So for those who've got one....black or body colour?

Black, but then again I think white would look crap on a Type 49. Isn't there a computer wizard out there who can do wonderful things with pictures so you could see what both look like?

I have a spare black one (because of Sheffield's ***t roads) that you are welcome to come up to put against your car to give you an idea.  

Elmo.jpg

I'd say black - safe option that goes with pretty much all colours

I have an S2 Exige calm on my silver S2. Went black. Got chipped to hell, so had it wrapped in carbon vinyl.

16283844064_3d0bf8a31c_c.jpg

I've just had a black splitter fitted. Had considered having it painted red but decided against it. Glad I left it black. 

IMG_3391.JPG

Looks like black is definitely the way - however, having it vinyl wrapped is a good shout, although that may be tricky due to the shape. Worth considering however....

Yep, my original is gloss black, have a carbon one on now, which also looks great.

on both I have paint protection film on the leading edge to stay chip free :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use