litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

MLOC Calendar - 2018 - Photos Needed

lummo

Any chance of a complete numpty walkthrough for adding pics please. I've followed the link and tried to add the pictures I want but just keep getting a message saying there is a problem?

Edit: Seems I got there in the end....I think!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Jonathan E said:

Any chance of a complete numpty walkthrough for adding pics please. I've followed the link and tried to add the pictures I want but just keep getting a message saying there is a problem?

You look to have created an album Jonathan so that's the first step. If you now click on your album name you should then see a button to add your first image...

Looks like you've cracked it now....nice photos :tup:

3 hours ago, Phil S1 said:

Decided to make the most of the extra hour and went for an early morning blat over Beeley Moor and up towards Chelmorton, stopping for a few more photos on the way :wink:. The car get progressively more and more muddy as I went on but it was a great morning nonetheless and back home before 9:00....to wash the car again!

I've uploaded a few more photos to my gallery....I may have overdone it a little :lol:

Note to Martin: I used a different camera this time and the photos were all around 4Mb. As a result I wasn't able to upload them without resizing. I'm not sure what the limit is but I've managed to upload files up to 1.6Mb no problem.

Cheers Phil about the resizing - the ones I've added not in an album are all about 4mb - strangely one pic I cant add is only 2mb. Surely if the size was limiting theup load the powers that be would have requested pics upto a certain size only :wacko:

Come on you lot, let's have some more photos to look at!!!

There's some good one's been submitted so far, but there must be some more people out there looking for everlasting fame & fortune!

tried to upload these but for whatever reason its not letting me. Just says "there was an error". Looks like a few people having same issue as albums appear blank . Also says "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200"

20170213_135116_Richtone(HDR).jpg

There's still time for people to enter the calendar competition.

For anyone having difficulty uploading images then this user guide should be of help...

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/3452-faq-uploading-images-to-the-gallery/

Note there are limitations to both image size in terms of physical size (2MB) and dimensions (2000 x 2000 pixels).

No, nada, nothing.  it's not happening.  

Resized to below 1mb and  at 1024x615 pixels and it's still not accepting my picture.  Never mind; it is some small consolation that it was chosen as my 'desktop 2018' in a very brief private ceremony earlier this evening. 

5a00ad16a6db2_EliseS2v5.thumb.jpg.842dd6d2ec15290ba9b7cc7c104c47f7.jpg

6 minutes ago, MrWill said:

No, nada, nothing.  it's not happening.  

Resized to below 1mb and  at 1024x615 pixels and it's still not accepting my picture.  Never mind; it is some small consolation that it was chosen as my 'desktop 2018' in a very brief private ceremony earlier this evening. 

5a00ad16a6db2_EliseS2v5.thumb.jpg.842dd6d2ec15290ba9b7cc7c104c47f7.jpg

Well I don't know what's happening then! Still, you've managed to post it in this thread so I guess we can include any images posted here as well if Lummo agrees?

Looks a great photo too :tup:

1 hour ago, Phil S1 said:

Well I don't know what's happening then! Still, you've managed to post it in this thread so I guess we can include any images posted here as well if Lummo agrees?

Looks a great photo too :tup:

THANK YOU! :groupwave:

On 06/11/2017 at 19:07, Phil S1 said:

... I guess we can include any images posted here as well if Lummo agrees?

Yep, if people can't upload them into the folder, just put them on here.

• Mark H unpinned this topic

Archived