litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

MLOC Calendar - 2018 - Photos Needed

lummo

Yes folks, it's that time of year again! We need you to submit your photos for consideration for next year's calendar.

The gallery for your submissions is here: https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/gallery/category/603-2018-calendar-competition/

Please feel free to upload as many photos as you like.

There are no prizes involved in the "competition", just enduring fame & glory if one of your photos gets picked.

The closing date for submissions is Friday 3rd November. That's not too far away, so please get uploading now!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Phil S1 changed the title to MLOC Calendar - 2018 - Photos Needed

HELP - First time I tried to put the pictures into an album is broke on the add info step and now there are 2 Albums with the same name but I can't see anyway to delete one of them?

Rich

2 hours ago, R5K said:

HELP - First time I tried to put the pictures into an album is broke on the add info step and now there are 2 Albums with the same name but I can't see anyway to delete one of them?

Rich

Hi Rich,

I thing I've managed to delete it for you, let me know if you're still having issues.

As for resolution, it doesn't matter for now but if one of your photos gets selected then we'd like a hi-res version sending through for the actual printing.

Phil

1 hour ago, Phil S1 said:

Hi Rich,

I thing I've managed to delete it for you, let me know if you're still having issues.

As for resolution, it doesn't matter for now but if one of your photos gets selected then we'd like a hi-res version sending through for the actual printing.

Phil

Thanks Phil, looks like the extra album has gone. Think the original photos I tried were too big. 

Rich

• Mark H pinned this topic

I had difficulty creating an album at first, it wouldn't let me add any photos no matter what the file size was. In the end I just created an empty album and have then been able to add the photos no problem without resizing them. The gallery doesn't seem to be the easiest thing to use but with a bit of perseverance I got there!

Great photos by the way Martin :tup:

Decided to make the most of the extra hour and went for an early morning blat over Beeley Moor and up towards Chelmorton, stopping for a few more photos on the way :wink:. The car get progressively more and more muddy as I went on but it was a great morning nonetheless and back home before 9:00....to wash the car again!

I've uploaded a few more photos to my gallery....I may have overdone it a little :lol:

Note to Martin: I used a different camera this time and the photos were all around 4Mb. As a result I wasn't able to upload them without resizing. I'm not sure what the limit is but I've managed to upload files up to 1.6Mb no problem.

• Mark H unpinned this topic

Archived