Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Number 4...

Daveb99

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all..

I would love to have both, but haven't got the space..

Jonny - advertised it on SELOC and PH. The eventual buyer contacted me on Seloc only 12 hrs after advertising it..

I've had 3 people from France, and 3 or 4 in the UK interested, no doubt due to the rarity, they don't come up for sale that often really.

First it was electric windows, then aircon, but heated seats - what is the (Lotus) world coming to!

Great colour - same as my Celica GT. Is is called something evocative like 'Thundercloud Grey'?

Blimey this brought me out my slumber! Stunning Dave, love this. Always sad to see an S1 go, but wow I can see the draw. Stunning.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Very well Dave thanks, loving the new location... Last time I spoke you had some nasty injuries take it you're all fixed

Very well Dave thanks, loving the new location... Last time I spoke you had some nasty injuries take it you're all fixed

Pretty much - though I've had another bike accident, not my fault - I'll send you a PM mate ;-)

Good to hear you're enjoying the fine roads in Scotland..

Archived