Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alex B

Gauging interest

19 posts in this topic

Would anyone fancy a drive out too and look round the Lincolnshire Aviation Hertigage Centre?

was chatting to Jody about Organising a day out somewhere and he suggested here.

ive never been but looks like there's a good couple of photo opportunities with our cars and the planes, as well as some stunning machinery to look round.

would anyone be interested in this?

if so I will give them a ring and see what we can do.

http://www.lincsaviation.co.uk/

Edited by Alex B

Yer I'd be up for this, never seen a Lancaster up close

Martin

Especially liking the photo opportunity Lancaster and a Lotus, best of British and all that, if possible would be well worth it

Martin

I can recommend it. Last time I was there was for non-aviation related reasons, but it makes a great trip out just for the roads around there. The cafe is decent too!

IMG_4737.jpg

Yep, I'd be up for this, having missed out on the LiTP run this year (for reasons that are too traumatic to go into here).  Do you have any more info on possible dates?

Cheers, Eric

I'd be up for it too Alex, date dependant....

Sounds like too much fun to miss.  Date dependent and all that I'm in