litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Back in the Seat...

Alex B

So my car has been off the road for the best part of two months. 

Reason behind this was to have the supercharger serviced. While in bits I decided to tidy a few bits and pieces up.

Now this has taken a bit longer than I'd hoped and I have to say I had a tiny little wobble and while on holiday last week and ended up at Targa Florio Cars looking at M3's, C63's, Atoms and various porkas. As well as having a good nosey around the cars pictures below

So while visiting Targa Florio Cars which can only really be described as a petrolheads wet dream and being told they'd quite happily buy my exige multiple times it got me thinking about if I was truely happy with it. So this got me working out other possibilities of car/s if I was to replace the exige...

settling on an old Rs4 and a Honda powered S2 elise.

However all of this now forgotten ! Since finally getting back behind the wheel of a now slightly tidier Exige S I have well and truely fallen back in love.

IMG_8073.JPG

IMG_8074.JPG

IMG_8075.JPG

IMG_8076.JPG

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived