litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

MOT around leamington

chumaxa

Anyone knows a good place to get the MOT done around Leamington ? If I could avoid the 37 miles to a Lotus shop for the MOT .. as they are many sports cars around leamington/warwick, I am sure there are good places .. the one I tried with the previous Lotus, reminded me that I want to avoid regular MOT places .. Ideas :) ? 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guglielmi Motorsport in Daventry? Not sure where they take them (they don't have an in house facility) however they have MOT'd our sprint S1 and 340R the last couple of years without issue.

I usually use Dan Webster at HPE automotive for my servicing and Mot, he is in bromsgrove.

I have used tyre fix in Althorpe street at the bottom of town in leamington the one year and can't fault them. Little back street garage, but sound enough, used to use them for my Clio too.

I also have used Heathcote Automotive in leamington, used to use them for servicing my truck, and have no doubt they would treat my exige with respect, only reason I didn't use them for my Mot is they are a little too 'by the book' if you know what I mean

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Archived