litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

AD08R tyres - where from?

Daveb99

The S160 needs new boots, so I've decided I'm going for AD08Rs, the next question is where's the best (cheapest) place to get them from?

I have a good local fitter so mail order would probably be best, unless anyone knows a good Lotus-friendly place to fit them in Leics/Warks or near Solihull area (that happens to be cheapest...).

Also, is there such a thing as an LTS version, like there was for the earlier Yokos, or are the standard off the shelf ones what I need?  I've also been told that there are two versions - one with rim protection, one without - might as well have the former, anyone know where to get them?

Any help much appreciated, as always...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The S160 needs new boots, so I've decided I'm going for AD08Rs, the next question is where's the best (cheapest) place to get them from?
I have a good local fitter so mail order would probably be best, unless anyone knows a good Lotus-friendly place to fit them in Leics/Warks or near Solihull area (that happens to be cheapest...).
Also, is there such a thing as an LTS version, like there was for the earlier Yokos, or are the standard off the shelf ones what I need?  I've also been told that there are two versions - one with rim protection, one without - might as well have the former, anyone know where to get them?
Any help much appreciated, as always...
I recently got a set for my S2 and Camskill were the cheapest but Demon Tweeks weren't far behind.

Only 1 version offered in S2 sizes but availablity for all can be a bit hit and miss as they aren't in constant production so if you need them urgently it might be more a case of who's got stock..

Sent from my Lenovo S5000-F using Tapatalk

Archived