litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

NLC - new WW2 TV series.

Reg

For the past six weeks I have been involved with the filming of a new WW2 series for the History Channel (Elaine makes an appearance in some episodes too). The eight episodes should be aired this autumn. 

19488962_10155496647111983_3414663494155343830_o.jpg

19025044_10155425298261983_4871916847528595756_o.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if we have the history channel (we have freeview), but I'm interested. I have to admit to be less keen on Suggs, but at least he has a general interest in programs like this. 

We had such a laugh filming. I have to say Suggs is a genuinely nice bloke with a very dry sense of humour! 

We found some great relics and interesting stories. Hoping it's a success, it would be great to have a second series! 

I used to love watching Time Team when it was on so this sounds really interesting. What's the program name or was that the NLC ref?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, JulianT said:

I used to love watching Time Team when it was on so this sounds really interesting. What's the program name or was that the NLC ref?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Lotus Content. 

Name of the show hasn't been finalised yet.

We're doing a bit more filming this Saturday at the Woodhall Spa 40's weekend.

Damn it Reg! So close, but so far. My youngest is having a ballet practice and performance this weekend, and I really wanted to go to Woodhall. Have fun matey.

18 hours ago, KurtB said:

Damn it Reg! So close, but so far. My youngest is having a ballet practice and performance this weekend, and I really wanted to go to Woodhall. Have fun matey.

Yes, I did think of you when I saw we were at Woodhall. Shame you can't make it.

• 2 months later...

Archived