litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

2012 1.6 OEM exhaust - would it sell?

Baxter33

As above, I have fitted an 8" 2Bular and as such no longer need the OEM, is it worth trying to sell it? If so, what sort of money are they worth and where should I try and sell?

👍🏻

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dumped a new Oem exhaust for an S1 Exige in the skip and gave away my stage 1 S2 Exige exhaust.  Nobody wanted them.  I expect it's worth nothing. Post it on seloc for £100 and see what happens, you might get lucky.

Interesting this....a couple of years ago I was desperate to get a standard exhaust as mine at the time was too loud for track. People told me I'd have no problem getting a second hand one.....well at the time I couldn't get one for love nor money and would have gladly paid £100!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Not really helping with the question, but can I ask why 8" as according to Jim's website the available options are 6"/7" (but I read somewhere that maybe the 7" option is no longer available...have I just answered my own question lol...)?  

10 hours ago, Martin R said:

If it were me i would keep it. If you sell the car, put it back on and flog the 2ubular.

Me too, 2ubular will be worth a good few quids, if and when you sell the car new owner will probably prefer to buy a standard car which can be fettled to his/her requirement.

On 22/07/2017 at 21:10, mbarn48 said:

Not really helping with the question, but can I ask why 8" as according to Jim's website the available options are 6"/7" (but I read somewhere that maybe the 7" option is no longer available...have I just answered my own question lol...)?  

I stand corrected - it is indeed the 7" which I have, I don't know why I said 8"!

Archived