litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Original MLOC Banner and Flag

dobbo

Remember the old MLOC banner and flag ?  The ~3m long PVC printed banner was used on stakes at the various events, and the flag was flown when possible.  Sonya and I became custodians several years ago but as it's the old logo (the barcode), I guess they won't get used any more.  They're not ours to sell as they belong to MLOC.  So if MLOC directors don't agree to their disposal, please let me know and I'll delete this ad.  If there are no objections, highest donations by the end of August to MLOC gets them (one for the banner, one for the flag.  Or a combined offer for the two).

Unfortunately, we can't make LiTP this year, so the winner(s) will need to collect.

The photo shows two banners and one flag (MLOC at Hethel for Lotus' 60th).  Neither the banner nor the flag are in as good condition as the photo.DSC_7275.thumb.JPG.f6c88f17fb11f9105b4f15801b7ea6a8.JPG.

Cheers,

Chris

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Well, it's approaching the end of August, and disposal time for the banners / flags.  Last chance for someone to acquire some MLOC history for their garage wall (or lounge wall if you're brave enough to risk it !).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived