litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Newbie checking in.

Composite Guru

Hi, I'm Matt and have just bought a 2016 Elise 220 Cup in Toxic Green.

I don't collect the car until the 23rd but thought I would stick up a post to make myself known.

I plan to go to the Peaks event so hopefully will meet up with a few members there.

I have previously owned performance Hondas in the past (CRX, CTR & S2000), Lotus is all new to me.

Looking forward to enjoying Lotus ownership.

Cheers

Matt

311793d43f158a2aba24844d838537cb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I no that car,  it's  Mr Grants car, welcome aboard and a fantastic choice of car and I know it's one of the best looked after 220 cups out there and just love the colour but I would a 250 cup Owner here in the same colour hope to meet you soon

IMG_0001.JPG

I no that car,  it's  Mr Grants car, welcome aboard and a fantastic choice of car and I know it's one of the best looked after 220 cups out there and just love the colour but I would a 250 cup Owner here in the same colour hope to meet you soon
IMG_0001.JPG.7bcb49da9872bb9d7c33458065e352f9.JPG

Hi, yes it is Chris's car. Although I haven't actually seen it yet the pics he has sent of the entire car has satisfied me that I will be driving away with it.

I'm making a 1000 mile round trip to collect it so I'm staying positive that it's a good car. :)

1 hour ago, Composite Guru said:

Hi, yes it is Chris's car. Although I haven't actually seen it yet the pics he has sent of the entire car has satisfied me that I will be driving away with it.

I'm making a 1000 mile round trip to collect it so I'm staying positive that it's a good car. :)

1 hour ago, Composite Guru said:

Don't no Chris personally, only though social media, he seems a great guy and as loved and cherished his Cup and a true Lotus fanatic, sure it will be the car he as describes and it as a 2ubler fitted, believe me Cups need a good Exhaust and you will enjoy the 500 mile trip back I am sure

Archived