litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Does Anyone Know Of A Decent Exige S For Sale?

MilesH

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rare thing to get hold of currently miles, although CN had one in just before Christmas unsure if they've still got it.

Or there's a couple of cup cars on race cars direct

Hi Miles - my car is up for sale with Analogue Automotive in Petersfield. Hangat111 260 upgrade and exhaust, Nitrons, pagid pads.

Give Steff a call

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/exige-s2/lotus-exige-s-260-upgrade-low-miles/6898061#wuUhVQGyxypweex1.03

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Miles. Having sold my orange Na exige recently, after a brief mental detour into considering a TVR toscana, I've already started looking and was also considering an exige S ideally with the performance pack.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hi Miles. Having sold my orange Na exige recently, after a brief mental detour into considering a TVR tuscan I've already started looking and was also considering an exige S ideally with the performance pack.

If anyone knows of a decent S2 Exige S with as much performance and sports parts as possible could you let me know?

Thanks

Max.....about time you came back! wink.png How was the TVR?

Like you this needs to have the performance pack and ideally sports etc.

Have you seen any yet?

Dave - thanks, lovely car you have there! Unfortunately it needs to have the other packs on it so it gets larger brakes, harness bar, holes in seats etc.

Archived