litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

So When Is The Next Peaks / Rutland Early Sunday Morning Run? :) :) :)

M@r]{

Woke up to a glorious sun soaked fresh winters morning closely followed by an urge to take the car for a spin.   And then the thought of stuffing a good sausage down my neck.....    

So to those who are awesome at arranging what I think are one of the best get togethers we do   (Dean / Marcus:)  )  ..........  when are the next ones?   :)    And would you mind a non-Lotus (but British) car along?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19th Feb I don't think I can make. Chance I could but won't know until nearer the time.

Roll on the summer, I'm determined to get out for more of these. It's a bit of a trek for me now so more likely to pull out if the weather looks rubbish (bit far to go just for a breakfast cobb ;) )

Thanks Dean

YES! Count me in! I have fond memories of driving in the Peaks on silly AO48's with other nutters! That was about 6 years ago now. I met Scatty at that time too, I was deeply affected and haven't been the same since...

There are a few of us out on the razz on the 25th so probably a no go!

19th is good as is March 5th (always a good time to get people off sorn!).

Happy to arrange something or leave it to you Dean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived