litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Macmillan.

Martin R

I thought long and hard before posting this thread, its really not my style. However its for a great cause. Im not after any sympathy BTW.

My twin sister recently passed away after a 7 year battle with cancer. She was one of the bravest woman i know. She was raising money for Macmillan even whist battling this terrible disease. Her son has started a just giving page for donations.

Im not to proud to post it on here. If you could find a couple of quid for it, it would be appreciated. RIP Susan.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Susanokeeffe?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=shares-from-eua&utm_content=Susanokeeffe&utm_campaign=eua-share-facebook

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin,

Donation made and I'm sorry for your loss mate, never easy to lose any family member.

Don't think there are many people out there that haven't been touched by this sh@t of a disease in one way or another!

All the best for 2017

Paul and Helen

Archived