litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Year Breakfast / Peaks Run - Jan 2Nd

lukevx

Well the Christmas one this week never got finalised (fog and ice most mornings anyway!) so will pencil this in for Monday 2nd weather permitting. I'll pm further details to anyone interested in coming but will meet for breakfast early ish about 10 mins west of Ashbourne and head out on a nice loop from there. Can do just over an hours run or add on a 30 min extension, I'll go with the consensus!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Luke,

I'm a new member of MLOC, and if your still planning on going tomorrow I'd like to try and join you.

Could you send me details please.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right will ping out some PM's but details below.

Will meet for breakfast/coffee at 9am at The Cottage Kitchen Winkhill - ST13 7PN

http://the-cottagekitchen.co.uk/

Its right on the main Ashbourne/Leek road so you really cant miss it.

Should be ready to head off about 9:45 if anyone wants to roll along later.

Weather will be sunny but cold so could be some frost in places - pace will therefore be pretty sedate but should be a beautiful crisp morning for a cruise about.

I'll be in the golf tomorrow, thinking the 4 wheel drive may come in handy. Oh and because of the fact I still havnt replaced the exige... .

Thats just cheating biggrin.png

Right will ping out some PM's but details below.

Will meet for breakfast/coffee at 9am at The Cottage Kitchen Winkhill - ST13 7PNhttp://the-cottagekitchen.co.uk/

Its right on the main Ashbourne/Leek road so you really cant miss it.

Should be ready to head off about 9:45 if anyone wants to roll along later.

Weather will be sunny but cold so could be some frost in places - pace will therefore be pretty sedate but should be a beautiful crisp morning for a cruise about.

Thats just cheating :D

Hi Luke

Just seen this if it's ok I will try and join you, see you at 9.00am

Archived