litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Its Been 6 Years....

cmm_elise_s

Hi its been a long time since I posted and just over 6 years since I sold my 2008 Elise SC (white touring pack and hard top) and I still haven't got another lotus.

According to to DVLA my old cars has only done 15k which is only around 9k on since I sold it. Which I guess it either  weekend fund car or used for track days only.

But I have something even better.................can you guess what it is?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

my midget is a rubber bumper one, not to everyones taste but I like it and I bought it when I was 24 I'm just about to turn 36

Sheared a bolt when doing the thermostat on the 205 just before Christmas. I had a mechanic drill and helicoil into the housing and he over drilled and punctured the housing. Two trip to Yorkshire for parts to replace it....finished it this evening. Crazy french design the cam shaft and dizzy are parr of the thermostat housing so much stuff to take off just to change a housing! Fitted a new rad while I was it at.

Archived