litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Elise Decals - Where Can I Buy Some?

DeanB

I am after a pair of elise decals to go near the indicator repeaters and another for the rear clam. I want the s2 script.

Does anyone know what size the oem ones are? Is the rear a different size to those for the sides?

And does anyone know where I can get them cheap but still good quality?

I am thinking about getting a Lotus Sport sunstrip too ...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dean

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dean,

Just dug out an old email from Alan Reason who has a friend that does graphics when I wanted some Bell & Colvill 160 stickers for Tigger. I'm pretty sure I met Alan via MLOC - do you know him?

Regards, Andrew

Hi Dean, think we may have met before if you're related to Chris Robinson? If so, I have a vinyl cutter and could probably sort your stickers. I have the lotus logo's somewhere, just need to know colour and size etc. Let me know and I'll get them to Chris.

Cheers,

Dave

Dean - I have an (unused) Lotus Sport sunstrip - if I can find it post house move. Let me have a dig around in the new mega-garage to see if I can find it. If I can, you're welcome to it as I've decided not to fit it to the Elise.

Archived