litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

I Hope They Know What They're Doing...

Daveb99

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand it. Apparently it makes a profit, although it did make me wonder how as there was only 4 of us there when I went a few weeks ago, looks like I will not be doing the level 3 then. I have a feeling it may start up again though. there seems to be very few places in this country where you can get that type of training.

It may be related to the problems with Proton which is the owner of Lotus.

Proton has problems and DRB-Hicom has put it up for sale so it may be a case of paring things back to aid the sale.

I last went to the academy a couple of years ago and there were only 9 of us when it should have been more. 

I understand it is not quite as doom and gloom as people report, LDA are not operating at Hethel anymore but LDA is not gone forever and the Motorsport guys have been merged into the main business rather than being a separate division. Sadly for me they don't do servicing at the factory anymore.

Archived