litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Respray Cost And Recommendation

Robzildjian

On 08/09/2016 at 20:03, nexus4 said:

Just had a great paint job done on my s2 at my friend neil's heavenly bodies peterborough.He's a genius !!! really passionate about doing these cars.He's done both my s1 and s2 hardtops and shroud,he does full body repair/paint at a fraction of the cost of other paint sprayers.really recommended him.

post-5633-0-70231900-1473408777_thumb.jpg

post-5633-0-74357600-1473408890_thumb.jpg

post-5633-0-50782500-1473408983_thumb.jpg

Looks spot on. Was this a partial respray or full frontal (so to speak). If partial did the colour match well. My front end is peppered with chips but am scared to have it resprayed in case the paint doesn't match (bad experiences).

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a nose and splitter respray as you see.there is a slight colour difference,but I expected it,consider the paint is 15yrs old,but for £230 I can't grumble!!

On 22/06/2017 at 21:05, nexus4 said:

It was a nose and splitter respray as you see.there is a slight colour difference,but I expected it,consider the paint is 15yrs old,but for £230 I can't grumble!!

Top Job

Complete Car Cosmetics in Derby did a full front respray (inc bonnet panels) and both sills and rear arches (fixing the bad work done twice by another shop). Charged less than the original estimate. The car looks stunning.....making it even harder for me YJ put it up for sale.

Archived