litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

It's Gone.

un1eash

Said goodbye to my car on Saturday, its been a fun time as I've always wanted to own one as I think they are one of the best looking cars on the road. Things change though and it was time to move on, maybe I'll own a more powerful version one day....

....For now though my daily E92 320D Coupe M Sport has gone and been replaced with one of these...

20160604_110300_zpsx3njmovn.jpg

20160604_110241_zpszdkjw4v9.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GT86 has been my daily drive for the last two years & it's been a cracking car. Only downside is that the doors dent easily and have acquired lots of dinks and scratches due to inconsiderate car parkers. Other than that it's a great motor to own.

GT 86 is my daily - it's been hilarious. Just switch the TC down one click & you will have a ball.

Happy hooning!!!!

Top notch car for wet track days hey Simon!?

Sorry to hear the lotus has gone but i do like the gt86. I test drove one before i got the evora. The evora was ultimately on a different level and i could make the maths work on the additional purchase price, but i would definitely consider a gt86 in future. I think it was the only test drive i have done where i have provoked the tail to slide around a bit. It all felt so natural for the car and the salesman in the passenger seat just sat there chuckling to himself!

Nice mix the lotus and the gt86. Fun on both your drives , makes you feel a bit guilty having all that fun whilst the rest of the population tittle about in there bore boxes

Archived