litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Recommend A Bodyshop?

M@r]{

Need to get some parts sprayed, but want someone I know will do a good job and match it perfectly.  Can anyone recommend a bodyshop?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gavs place is J.J autobodies thinking of getting my doors done of them.

Anyone used them? My car had a scuff with a cone at Bruntisthorpe. Gav is doing some other work so it would be good to have the paint done at the same time. Small patch on the rear wheel arch from the cone and respray the sill where protection film has pulled the lacquer off. Previous paint was a bit dodgy, done by a mobile repair company, do I want it done properly this time.

I recently had a total respray on the Exige at Edmonds Auto Refinishers near Burton on Trent.

https://m.facebook.com/Edmonds-Auto-Refinishing-409360419196816/

Absolutely awesome job, great price and great to deal with.

This is also the same place Dean had his car done.

Out of curiosity what was the price for a full respray. Is that taking panels of as well or spraying while on car.

Anyone used them? My car had a scuff with a cone at Bruntisthorpe. Gav is doing some other work so it would be good to have the paint done at the same time. Small patch on the rear wheel arch from the cone and respray the sill where protection film has pulled the lacquer off. Previous paint was a bit dodgy, done by a mobile repair company, do I want it done properly this time.

No I've not used them yet. It's the one Gav recommended though so I imagine it will be a very good Job as it's his reputation also.

Out of curiosity what was the price for a full respray. Is that taking panels of as well or spraying while on car.

The deal i got i was very pleased with. Obviously each car, colour and work required will be different prices each time.

I just drove the car in. They completely removed the clams and refitted along with some minor clam realigning. Mine is in Chrome Orange which is also a 3 stage paint and looks absolutely stunning in the sunshine.

Very easy guys to speak to and deal with. I will use again if i require anything else spraying.

Archived