litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Blyton Park

ollie

Hi

Got a trackday booked for Blyton Park on Wednesday. Am I right in thinking there is no petrol pumps on site. If not what do you regular chaps do fuel wise. As in are you aloud to exit the track and return

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pop into Gainsborough for fuel there are 2 stations that sell 97-98 one is a Gulf  on the road heading towards Lincoln the other is a Jet ( I think ) on the road signed to Rotherham,it's close the the large roundabout in the centre of Gainsborough, this is the closest and about 10 mins from Blyton park.

Have fun :-)

We filled up in Retford en route, there is a shell garage... Not sure which way you are going....

Jerry can is a good option for Blyton if you are a petrol snob like me.... I've got one here if you wanted to borrow it... A bit late now I guess.....

Hi cheers for all the replies chaps. Looks like I'll just have a trip down to one of the petrol stations then :) cheers for the offer scatty I'll just nip down to one of the above though. If I can I'll try and get some gopro footage also :) Probably won't be anything impressive though. Just hoping it stays clear now

Cheers. So far there are 38 people signed on is that just me or does that seem a lot. Or will Blyton accommodate that many easily enough

There are normally about 30 cars at LOT days, more on Javelin days. They impose a limit for the number of cars on track at one time which from memory is about 18.

You should get plenty of track time with 38 cars booked on with only short queue times. It will be busy after the sighting laps and again after lunch so just wait 15 mins or so after the rush times and you should not have to wait long at all to go out.

Fingers crossed there are not many red flags as they cause queues.

Yeh ill probably give it 20mins after the sighting laps, then get out there and get some track time in smile.png

Yes hoping it will be a smooth day. Just dont fancy the 6am set of haha

Well had an absolute cracker of a day at Blyton even though it rained all day. Did make for a fun day though. Also cant recommend rainx enough the stuff worked an absolute treat.

Ive got a couple of videos i can share what's the best way to upload them to here.

Cheers ollie

Archived