litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

"just Popping Out To Dry The Brakes Out......"

chrislane

Having washed and polished the Elise this evening I said this to Mrs L with the full intention of a 5 min loop round the block before putting it away in the garage.

I arrived back 90 mins later having done about 60 miles, with a massive grin on my face.

These really are brilliant cars!

Its just a shame it needs another wash now :-)   As do my trousers after a sheep decided to jump into the middle of the road in front of me!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having washed and polished the Elise this evening I said this to Mrs L with the full intention of a 5 min loop round the block before putting it away in the garage.

I arrived back 90 mins later having done about 60 miles, with a massive grin on my face.

These really are brilliant cars!

Its just a shame it needs another wash now :-)   As do my trousers after a sheep decided to jump into the middle of the road in front of me!

Love it!

I invariably wash the car, love how great it looks, then drive it far too much, and it's dirty again for a fortnight..

... No wonder I will never win a concourse event;)

Archived