litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Free Carcoon.

Reg

Would anyone like a free Carcoon Veloce Small? A mate gave me this a few months ago, I was going to put my bikes in it, but now decided not to.

It's in its box, I've not taken it all out but it looks to be all there. The filters are not the best but are only sponge, also there is a tank tape repair of one of the windows.

:)

post-556-0-66735100-1462387860_thumb.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Reg, if it's still available I would gladly take it off you (happy to pay if needed :) ). I have just lost my garage storage so it's just what I need.

Cheers

Miles

Hi Reg, if it's still available I would gladly take it off you (happy to pay if needed :) ). I have just lost my garage storage so it's just what I need.

Cheers

Miles

Yes its still available. You are welcome to have it, are you sure it fits your needs though? It is an indoor carcoon and not weather proof.

Hi Reg, yes it's perfect as I have been offered some space in a unit but it's on a farm and not completly sealed, but this will protect it from the dust and other stuff that the wind will blow into the unit.

Whereabouts in Leicestershire are you?

I'll be ebaying an almost new, slightly imperfect outdoor carcoon in the next few days, genuine reason for sale, now surplus to requirementsthumbs_up.gif will post a link in the classifieds when I've listed it.

Hi Reg, if it's still available I would gladly take it off you (happy to pay if needed smile.png ). I have just lost my garage storage so it's just what I need.

Cheers

Miles

Miles, do you still want the carcoon?

If this falls through, I'm very interested.

Kurt, pending a response from Miles, you're next in line.

Sorry Kurt, Miles is picking it up tonight.

We have delayed until tomorrow night, but I'm afraid I'm definitely taking it Kurt. I'm even roping in an old and much forgotten MLOC member 'Daniel' to help me out :)

Archived