litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Top Gear !

Stevef

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New Series Sunday 8pm :) . Doesn't seem to have been very well advertised or have I been asleep?.

Steve

No, I've not seen any adverts either.

Something else that hasn't been very well advertised is the Grand Prix Masters race that's on BBC2 4pm Sunday. A race from Kyalami with ex Grand Prix drivers who are 45 or over. Nigel Mansell on pole, you either love him or you hate him B) Alan Jones withdrawn because of neck spasms.... terrible thing, old age B) Derek Warwick and Emerson Fittipaldi some of the other names that are racing. Apparently there's talk of doing a 5 race series next year, one of them in this country :)

New Series Sunday 8pm :) . Doesn't seem to have been very well advertised or have I been asleep?.

Steve

No, I've not seen any adverts either.

Something else that hasn't been very well advertised is the Grand Prix Masters race that's on BBC2 4pm Sunday. A race from Kyalami with ex Grand Prix drivers who are 45 or over. Nigel Mansell on pole, you either love him or you hate him B) Alan Jones withdrawn because of neck spasms.... terrible thing, old age B) Derek Warwick and Emerson Fittipaldi some of the other names that are racing. Apparently there's talk of doing a 5 race series next year, one of them in this country :)

I always enjoy the GT racing B) and again the PR is crap. Mansell was a great driver but ultimately he was very focused which made him oooh! soooo boring :( . Which I suppose is why you never see him on the telly.

Steve

Steve

Something else that hasn't been very well advertised is the Grand Prix Masters race that's on BBC2 4pm Sunday. A race from Kyalami with ex Grand Prix drivers who are 45 or over....

Got a call from my Dad who's there watching it this weekend. I used to live about a mile from Kyalami and could see some of the circuit from our garden. Should have gone to see the folks this weekend :)

Something else that hasn't been very well advertised is the Grand Prix Masters race that's on BBC2 4pm Sunday. A race from Kyalami with ex Grand Prix drivers who are 45 or over....

The BBC are so crap at advertising some of their best programmes (apart from their sickeningly predictable 'feel good' sunday evening dramas :) )!!

Thanks guys for letting us know with this post :)

Wonder if Mansell will crash into a bridge and blame another competitor again!!

Archived