litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Early Christmas Present From Gaz At Spitfire Engineering

LIVY

After lots of research and advice from the Lotus community I finally decided to take the plunge and buy some toe links from Gaz at Spitfire Engineering.

From the moment I sent the U2U I knew I was dealing with someone that really knows his stuff and genuinely cares about customer service.

Well I've just taken delivery of the toe links and all I can say is WOW just WOW.........they are a thing of beauty and it actually feels like Christmas has come early.

It's such a shame to fit them to the car and it'll make the rest of the wishbones, suspension look really tired so a full refresh could be on the cards I'm not sure how to approach that with SWMBO yet though.

The toe links were extremely well packaged and it was a real pleasure getting them out of the box.........is it just a man thing or does everyone else get this excited over superbly engineered products that are sealed in plastic?

This is one purchase I'm glad I spent the extra pennies on and all I have to do now is fit them.

Today is a good day.

Excuse the crappy photo.

post-215-0-49254100-1446056576_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived