litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

If You Have An Exige Or Toyota Elise......you Need This.

John FISH Curtis

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yellow poweflex inserts for me too.

wouldn't go as far as "transformed the car", but definitely smoother gear change.

vibration wise at start up and tick over there is more than standard by about 30%, but once moving don't feel any different than standard

richbk

No problem...... or stop being so tight and just buy some. Doddle to fit.

Just need to see if I can feel a difference. Mine feels ok, but who knows what I might be missing. Also I'm conscious of M@rk's experience.

Defo keen to have a look though - love affordable upgrades ????

I have just ordered some so let's see how we get on.

To days job was a good clean only to find a cracked driving lamp something else to fix but for now a quick repair and I have made some perspex domed covers which I have siliconed on just have to see how they go.

You'll need more than gaffa tape and a hammer to fit them Scatty.

17mm socket

15mm socket

14mm socket

13mm socket

8mm socket

17mm spanner

4mm Allen socket

Ratchet spanner, short extension, long socket bar

2x axel stands

1x trolley jack

Thread lock

And dont forget the 3 mm allen key :) Gav put mine in no time at all he has done that many now he can do it with his eyes closed :)

Hi all the parts will be here tomorrow so I have started to strip the car down i'm sure I have seen some where what you need to undo which is easy to work out but it had the torque settings on it. Does any one know where this article is.

Thanks 

Archived