litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Fao: Miester

@ndy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely love the LF1. Do it. Accept the fact she'll be mad. Just don't discuss it beforehand....

Dave, I didn't discuss it beforehand when I bought the Exige......and every days been a 'sunny day' since in my house let me tell you....

But I do like the LF1 and I am currently trying to work out some numbers, using that special 'man maths calculator' I have. But can I live the rest of my life with no testicles.... that's the question!

Mark

Dave, I didn't discuss it beforehand when I bought the Exige......and every days been a 'sunny day' since in my house let me tell you....

But I do like the LF1 and I am currently trying to work out some numbers, using that special 'man maths calculator' I have. But can I live the rest of my life with no testicles.... that's the question!

Mark

Once you buy the car you will have no need for them? Whats the problem?

You can get some prosthetic gonads made from plastic to match the car :-)

Look on the bright side. No possibility of any more kids to eat up all your hard earned....

Once you buy the car you will have no need for them? Whats the problem?

Thanks Guys...you've really made me a smile with your comments!....which is just as well as I might not be smiling for some years to come if I drop £55K on that Bell & Colvill LF1!!

Mark

Archived