litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige S1 Restoration (images changed).

jonnyfox

On 12/04/2019 at 16:09, jonnyfox said:

Thank you ever so much for all the nice comments fellas. 

I'll now book LitP

I will use it, a little bit 😉

Doubtful I'll sell TBH I'm properly struggling emotionally. 

And thank you Kevin I'm absolutely made up. I really am. 

Good man, am currently looking at air bnb options near Ashbourne for the Saturday night 👍

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/04/2019 at 19:17, winthattt said:

John, just use the thing.  I got a quote from Option1 to respray mine and decided, what the hell, it would become more of a garage queen.  That’s why it’s off to Anglesey for the Exiges day....mind you, last time it went on track a gaitor split, put grease on the exhaust and it caught fire.  No damage but a bit scary.  The time before that the power cable snapped on the alternator and sent sparks flying... I have renewed my RAC membership. 

Absolutely stunning car Jonny but I agree with Keith, Use it and enjoy it :drive:

Life's too short........

It'll get driven, a little bit but not to LitP!  My wife has just fessed up she's booked a city break for my birthday that weekend.  She thought LitP was in July.  I am f*****g cursed getting to this event 😢

1 hour ago, jonnyfox said:

It'll get driven, a little bit but not to LitP!  My wife has just fessed up she's booked a city break for my birthday that weekend.  She thought LitP was in July.  I am f*****g cursed getting to this event 😢

👎😔😔

• 5 months later...

I really hate that Gav @ Unit 4, thinks he know it all...

HE REALLY DOES 🤣

So service no.2 since he got it running 600 miles run in found a few little niggles....2 little oil leaks, tiny and minor. Rear offside bearing, which TBH I thought was tyre noise and the sill coolant pipe is weeping. Luckily reachable. A days work he says.... I say fricking awesome. 

All in all I'll take that and I'll tell you What, it's running like an Arabian bloody stallion. My car is MEGA 😎

• 1 month later...

No more niggles, Gav went the extra mile as always. 

Only thing however and to cut a short story shorter, a very nice gentleman and Lotus enthusiast flew in briefly this morning and bought it! So off to Holland it'll be going Friday. 

It all happened rather quick TBH but I'm genuinely happy it will be looked after and cherished by a very nice chap. I wish him well and hope he enjoys many miles for many years. 

THE END 👍🏻

Archived