litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Legacy Storm In Leicester (Jon Saunt) - Superb

Hi Jon, took my Europa to be serviced last weekend, absolutely cracking service and can guarantee that should I still have the car when next service is due it will be coming back to you.

When I think about what I want from a service which is an easy experience with the work carried out in the time frame discussed at the price agreed Jon absolutely delivered.

Good look for the future going by the remarks on here it should be a breeze for you!

I concur ++ with the previous posts. Jon Saunt knows Lotus cars inside out. 

I just had my Sport 190 serviced and Mot and new front tyres fitted for a good price. He immediately knew what the problem was when I went through a list of niggles eg Cobra alarm not able to arm due to corroded connection in engine bay - and he was right - now working again properly.

I found Jon to be courteous and professional, and such a pleasure to have this direct personal service rather than handing your keys into some glossy reception room. I did not know where in the Midlands to get my car service, and it is through these posts that I came across Jon (so thank you MLOC).

Just one tip - don't follow the Google pin on the map or Sat Nav as it will take you to the wrong side of the A5.  Jon rents space at Mike Smith's units on Slater Street (very sensible as they do MoT), so follow post code of LE3 5AS rather than LE13EJ

Good luck Jon

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with all that has been said about Jon, great bloke.

I took my 111R to Jon for a Service and then later, an MOT, which required a steering rack recon.

He held onto the car for a few days and managed to fit in with my awkward dates so I could have the MOT done a full month before due (so qualifying for a year and a month until next MOT).

Unfortunately, I don't drive it very often... but got the chance to take it to a wedding over the weekend!

I can report that it drives just as an Elise should, lovely.

I recommend Jon and he is now my go-to-guy for anything related to the car... someone I hadn't found in my 6-7 years of ownership!

Baz

I recommend Jon again as well, needed MOT and tyres fitted on the Exige during same day, and he took care of it meanwhile I was lost in Leicester shop center ! Sorry again for the small note mistake ! 

I agree with all that has been said about Jon, great bloke.

I took my 111R to Jon for a Service and then later, an MOT, which required a steering rack recon.

He held onto the car for a few days and managed to fit in with my awkward dates so I could have the MOT done a full month before due (so qualifying for a year and a month until next MOT).

Unfortunately, I don't drive it very often... but got the chance to take it to a wedding over the weekend!

I can report that it drives just as an Elise should, lovely.

I recommend Jon and he is now my go-to-guy for anything related to the car... someone I hadn't found in my 6-7 years of ownership!

Baz

Now that's a rare site, your Elise on the road. 4 years living on the next street over and still don't think I've seen it yet.

• 1 month later...

Had my car serviced and got an MOT also at the weekend by Jon. Shame the weather was so bad but a service with a smile can't complain. Wish Jon best of luck in the future. Thanks Ollie