litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Breaking Down S2 Modified & Oem Parts Sale.

jonnyfox

Yep end of the line so looking to slowly breakdown the S2/COM11T and look long term while I do up the S1.

Just an FYI really as there are lots of bits I'm going to put up on MLOC & Exiges first. Have a looking at may garage (can't post the link as having trouble abroad) but feel free to email [email protected] or PM if something catches your fancy....lol like a Sparco wheel & extended removeable boss Simon for £100 or 46mm refurbed Ohlins and so on.

Cheers

Jonny

I go away for a week n this happens!

Why Jonny?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matin I have but I had threm trimmed in grey suedex and yellow stitching.

Alex, chill ya boots ;-)

Also can someone post a link to my S2 garage as I'm too pi55ed to work it out on my bb! :-)

Lol I did think that last night, home Thursday fellas.

I have just put my Rays Volk TE-37s and the Kaaz Close Ratio box inc LSD up for sale on Exiges/Seloc if anyone is interested.

Really getting a hankering for a 211......... Don't tell the wife!

If its speed you want, someone is selling this mental Audi-engined S1 Elise on Piston Heads....

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/elise-s1/lotus-elise-sport-160-2001/2752442

Looks seriously flippin' tempting!!!!

Just posted everything up on Exiges....Will be in touch shortly with those already who have contacted me. Martin will talk Thursday mate, they are very popular.

http://www.exiges.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18402

Cheers ears smile.png

Jonny

So the S1 is about to get a lot of money thrown at it?

Well Gav informed me I cannot use these on my S1, 288mm Alcon Rear Brake Discs and Nitron Fixed Bells, so before I put them on exiges.com does anybody want them locally, they were £600 new, I'll take £325. They have done almost an entire Trackday!

They made a big difference, if interested I'll fire over some images.

SOLD

• 7 months later...

Archived