Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chumaxa

Leather Central Console

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I don't really fancy this very plastic central console in the Exige, so I think changing it for a leather version, I found that one, but the handbrake is not very well integrated.

http://www.allonwhite.co.uk/Lotus-Coach-Trimming/Lotus-Elise-Centre-Tunnel-Cover/

Do you maybe know an other place doing this kind of stuff ?

I had my original plastic console covered in leather by a woman who worked for years in the trim shop at Hethel.

I'll take a pic when I get home and post.

Zodiac Trimming 
Tel. 01603-897339

work21stAugust2014034_zpsf72a104b.jpg

work21stAugust2014035_zps5aceea44.jpg

work21stAugust2014036_zpsfeb37a04.jpg

I'm sure any good trimmer would be able to cover your console.

Hi, I don't really fancy this very plastic central console in the Exige, so I think changing it for a leather version, I found that one, but the handbrake is not very well integrated.

http://www.allonwhite.co.uk/Lotus-Coach-Trimming/Lotus-Elise-Centre-Tunnel-Cover/

Do you maybe know an other place doing this kind of stuff ?

Hi,

Do you have something in mind?

If you give Allon White SC a call 01234 750 205 next week and ask for Shaun, or John who is back from holiday 2nd September and you can discuss exactly what you require.