litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Evoras For Sale .

a7esk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lotus always did the odd*special edition* but 100% i know for a fact i sold 2 white/blue sripe *gb* cars and 1 orange/black stripe all of which were *r* editions (even know the customers names) but wont put there names up on here

The Elise R UK Special Is a rare special edition with only 3 111R cars built of which mine no1

From Andy Graham

Lotus archives

And good news this one mine .

Always good to get correct info from Lotus .

Eddie

lotus always did the odd*special edition* but 100% i know for a fact i sold 2 white/blue sripe *gb* cars and 1 orange/black stripe all of which were *r* editions (even know the customers names) but wont put there names up on here

I do now the person who got the other Orange one because he found mine when I had it on Lotus Drivers Club stand at NEC Classic car show .

Great cars and they go like sh... Of a shovel.

Eddie

Evora is brilliant car, it's way understated and overlooked by many, if you ask any Elise/exige drivers who have changed to an Evora they will more than likely agree its fantastic. Only thing I miss is not having the soft top and maybe the lightness, but what you lose in weight it makes up in torque and acelleration ...as for soft top when our summers are like this last two weeks of rain, then I'm kinda glad it's got the creature comforts. mine is a daily drive, I average 27mpg standard driving, and 20mpg when having fun, long distance motorway approx 36mpg, in the winter I am comfy and warm, In the summer im cool with the air con, Only things I've been disappointed with was the standard exhaust being so quiet, Rear tyre wear lil bit annoying on the pzeros, and the sat nav don't always pick up the satalites which is also a bug bare. but other than that, it's sporty yet comfy, sport mode is just a fantastic toy to have. Downside is the Elise used to get all positive comments, the evora I've had a few jealous people shout abuse at me for no reason when just driving

Evora is brilliant car, it's way understated and overlooked by many, if you ask any Elise/exige drivers who have changed to an Evora they will more than likely agree its fantastic. Only thing I miss is not having the soft top and maybe the lightness, but what you lose in weight it makes up in torque and acelleration ...as for soft top when our summers are like this last two weeks of rain, then I'm kinda glad it's got the creature comforts. mine is a daily drive, I average 27mpg standard driving, and 20mpg when having fun, long distance motorway approx 36mpg, in the winter I am comfy and warm, In the summer im cool with the air con, Only things I've been disappointed with was the standard exhaust being so quiet, Rear tyre wear lil bit annoying on the pzeros, and the sat nav don't always pick up the satalites which is also a bug bare. but other than that, it's sporty yet comfy, sport mode is just a fantastic toy to have. Downside is the Elise used to get all positive comments, the evora I've had a few jealous people shout abuse at me for no reason when just driving

Make me what even more Thanks for that .

Eddie .

Eddie - your car is a stunner, keep it!

Saw it on Sunday on the stand at the Coventry Festival of Motoring. Even my Mother-in-Law commented on it smile.png

Thank you Lummo

Great selection of Lotus cars to like .

Are add you to the list Keep it .

I have a daily drive and an elise. The evora price means that we would have to sell both to get the evora.

It's just the loss of the soft top that I would really miss.

Archived