Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LARALOTUS

V6 Exige Puncture Repair

7 posts in this topic

Anybody know what size tyre puncture repair aerosol is required and where you can buy them? I have only seen them for max16" wheels

Didn't your car come with one or have you used it already?

I'm sure you can get them cheaper but I saw them in halfords the other day.

Didn't your car come with one or have you used it already?

I'm sure you can get them cheaper but I saw them in halfords the other day.

Used it but the tyre was split and I threw it away but the only ones I've seen say for medium wheels up to 16" exige has 19" with very big boots

After a quick google, 500ml seems the largest size. As the exige has very low profile tyres I think you will be fine. (I guess the volume of a low profile 19" tyre is the same or smaller than a high profile 16" tyre)

Halfords is as good a place as any, they are only a tenner..

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/breakdown-emergency/breakdown-kits/holts-tyreweld-500ml

This is the largest size they do, 500ml, which if it was a Holts one, which was supplied as OEM ( I bet it was, it is on my Exige ) then this would be the one!

HTH