litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Another Month Of Growth For Lotus Sports Car Sales

Mark H

July 2014 shows the best sales results for Lotus sports cars for over three years

Group Lotus plc had its best month for sports car sales since March 2011, selling 226 cars in July - an increase of 65% compared to July 2013. The UK, up by 110%, and Germany, up by 83%, saw the strongest growth. In addition, as part of these results Lotus Motorsport grew its global sales by 100%.

These sales results follow a 31% rise in Lotus car sales for the first quarter of the financial year 2014/15 compared to the same quarter last year.

Jean-Marc Gales, Chief Executive Officer of Group Lotus plc commented, “The improved sales results for July reward our efforts over the last months and I look forward to continuing this sales trend in the future. In addition, I would like to thank our parent company PROTON Holdings Berhad for its unwavering and continued support for Group Lotus plc. I would also like to thank our growing global dealer network for their efforts and loyalty over the last months in helping us achieve these excellent results.”

This post has been promoted to an article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived