litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Tech Specs

MSH

Hi, I'm a new member and a new Lotus owner having just bought a MY09 Exige S Touring.

I love the way the car drives and handles compared to my old Z4 35i.  It's another league in terms of response and control.

I'm trying to find out what the full original manufacturers spec was but struggling with all the usual sites i.e. mycarspec and car folio etc.

Can anyone give me some advice on where to look?

Thanks

Martin

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could try the SELOC website, they might have it.

What exactly do you want to know? there are plenty of Exige owners on here who could help I'm sure.

Or you could bring it to our Chatsworth event on 27th July and chat in person!

Welcome to MLOC by the way.

Thanks guys.

Mark, exactly what I was looking.

Dean, if I can convince my wife she won't be a Lotus widow, I'll be there. I suspect it may be next year for me though.

I'm hoping to get to some track days in the near future so hopefully I'll meet some of you that way.

Martin has your wife ever been to Chatsworth? It is an amazing place - really extraordinary. There are loads of fantastic things to see -inside the house and the garden are both magnificent. You can tell your good lady it won't just be looking at boring cars in a field!

On the other hand if she has been a few times before I guess you are probably screwed! :-)

Let's go to Chatsworth dear.  There's a nice house and great gardens...

As you walk in..... Oh look dear, there appears to be a few plastic cars parked up outside.  Well I never...

bop.gif

Welcome to MLOC

Archived