Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sim@n

Trestle Tables Needed For Chatsworth!

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a couple of trestle tables we can use for the Chatsworth Picnic food? If anyone lives NE Derbyshire/ S Yorkshire and have one or a couple they could lend us. I can get them to Chatsworth if anyone could get it to me before the weekend.

Dean and myself have a lot to organise for the weekend and it would be great if someone could help us out, it would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT, I'm going to pick a couple up from B&Q.

I've got one Simon that the club are welcome to borrow - but it wont fit in any of our cars unfortunately. If you're passing on your way to Been & Queued please call in.

We have two that are 6' x 3' each.  We can bring them on the day in the big car if that's OK ?