litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Formula E Test Day At Donington

P4N Lotus

Well , im not sure it's going to take off. You really notice lack of atmosphere because they are so quiet. Kinda disappointed so far. Two cars broken down already after a few laps testing

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well , im not sure it's going to take off. You really notice lack of atmosphere because they are so quiet. Kinda disappointed so far. Two cars broken down already after a few laps testing

Unfortunately they are gonna be quiet, this is something I noticed with a lot of the supercars doing the hill climb at Goodwood FOS they are incredibly quiet.

To me you'd expect them to break on testing hence the name testing.

Formula E, complete joke IMO. They can't even complete a race in the same car and require a pit stop to jump into a second pre-charged car.

I predict a complete flop and the formula scrapped.

Keep the ECO stuff for the road!

Formula E, complete joke IMO. They can't even complete a race in the same car and require a pit stop to jump into a second pre-charged car.

I predict a complete flop and the formula scrapped.

Scrap the ECO stuff all together!

Edited for accuracy.

They were saying that they going to be playing tech house music during the races , I can only think this is to improve the atmosphere and wind sounding jet noise. Problem is you don't hear them coming straight away. Ive loaded some videos caught some action

Archived