Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@ndy

Not Your Every Day Trackday Car !

16 posts in this topic

Had a great day at Donington today with the S1 on a new set of Avon ZZRs, However this stole the show when it turned up for the afternoon session,....... Wouldn’t want to put this in the gravel !

gallery_4172_1257_85523.jpg

Pagani Huayra  +£850,000

Love the Zonda  but I don't know if I could live with the interiors on most Pagani's 

Saw its metallic red cousin at Goodwood.  Now that was seriously, stunningly, drop dead gorgeous!!

Mmmmm, yes indeed, slurp.......

gallery_1838_371_171794.jpg

And a tasty little Alfa.......

gallery_1838_371_18987.jpg

And a tasty little Lotus!!!!

gallery_1838_371_103724.jpg

Crickey.......

Did he give it some?????

Only on the straights.....  Very cautious and slow thru the corners.

There was a time attack Evo on track that was sooooo quick, slaughtered a GTR that was trying it's hardest to keep up, I noticed it was using tyre blankets when in the garage !

I think it was a chap called Rich Marshall. He's got some pics on his Facebook page of the yellow beast as well...I think his evo is running a modest 800 bhp...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Jap crap....

A mate had a similar evo, (he is building a new one) he loved flying passed hyper cars in his evo on track days