Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mutley00

Club Lotus Meet At Baslow This Wednesday?

11 posts in this topic

I would love to but there's no chance i'm afraid. Too far away and too much on.

Thanks for spreading the Chatsworth word though.

I could pop along although it may be in the company car as I'm still minus a front splitter on the Exige.

What time is kick off?

It will be good to see you Alex. 

They start to roll in at about 8pm Chris, dont worry about the car -my car wont be sporting a green & yellow badge either and I fully expect many disapproving looks / a chorus of boos, when I arrive. If you're passing Ecclesall at about 7.45 pm, you're welcome to leave your car at my house & come with me.

I'll probably have a cheap 'n' cheerful bar meal as well 

Regards, Andrew 

They start to roll in at about 8pm Chris, dont worry about the car -my car wont be sporting a green & yellow badge either and I fully expect many disapproving looks / a chorus of boos, when I arrive. If you're passing Ecclesall at about 7.45 pm, you're welcome to leave your car at my house & come with me.

That sounds intriguing. Why would they be booing? Thanks for the offer of a lift but it depends when Sarah finishes work as there could be 2 of us. We'll be coming from Nether edge roughly that time though so maybe convoy? I'll pm you my email address.

Chris

Going to pop along for a while Andrew, probably get there early and have something to eat.

I'm not sure I'm gonna make having some running issues that I need to fix for tomorrow as in doing a prom run tomorrow evening.