Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr H

Dan's Old Car Up For Sale Again And Again!

11 posts in this topic

That's one hell of a car! Dan poured his soul into that for quite a few years.

I hope the new owner enjoys it. Dan isn't on here much anymore, but if anybody is considering it let me know and I'll give you his details as I'm sure he'd be happy to chat about it.

Leigh - tempted to have a third Lotus in the stable wink.png

Miles - if I got another one I'd be living in the garage too unsure.png

Worth the risk!

The guy who had my S2 Honda SC before me only had it for a few months. He'd sold a BMW M3 CSL to buy it and said the Lotus was far too fast clap.gif

Same bloke and same inflated price imo, drop it a few k and that is a good buy!

It is one hell of a car though with far more money than that spent on it to get it to that spec. It even has the roof conversion done for a soft top, I remember Dan spending more money on the original Lotus brackets and roof seals etc than I did on an entire respray!

....I remember Dan spending more money on the original Lotus brackets and roof seals etc than I did on an entire respray!

That £3.50 was a good deal... ;)