litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Loving The S1! :)

jody391

After alittle run this afternoon I find myself again in awe of the little standard ish! S1!.... :)

I cannot believe how well the thing holds the road! (All self setup along with Rallyreason) using his works space and our home made geo rig and scales the thing is emense! I've played with the Nitrons settings and with 450 F and 600 R springs (the thing rides the bumps now Dean lol!)

I cannot wait for the next trackday!!!! If only we were not moving I would be there tom!!!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate you both!

Past few weeks have been mega busy at work, so haven't had chance to get out for a good run.

Although every moment I've spent behind the wheel have been brilliant!

After alittle run this afternoon I find myself again in awe of the little standard ish! S1!.... smile.png

I cannot believe how well the thing holds the road! (All self setup along with Rallyreason) using his works space and our home made geo rig and scales the thing is emense! I've played with the Nitrons settings and with 450 F and 600 R springs (the thing rides the bumps now Dean lol!)

Absolutely agree Jodie.

Fair got carried away on Sunday and completely missed 20,000 miles on the odometer...

IMG_0184a_zps21d621cf.jpg

Hi all first time on here only owned a s1 for three weeks 1999 azure blue u need a few things sorting if any one can help

1- key is it right a corsa blank is ok

2-fob for a6422 cobra -are the 7777 ok to reprogrammed

3-HARDTOP me daily commute car now don't care if slightly damaged I intend to wrap in carbon fibre

Please reply with any help

Hi Daveo c ,

Dave C here ... I'm no use to you atall, but you might like to know I should be picking up my first lotus on Friday, it's an Azure blue s1 Elise :-)

Hope you get the jobs sorted !

You might be best to start your own thread ???

Daveo C, yes, I think the key blank is a Vauxhall, but most key cutters will identify it straight off anyway.

Incidentally both Daves... Jumpjet's photo shows he has 11 litres of fuel left.  If you haven't found out already, when the display says 'Refill', don't hang about before doing so!!  I think I ran out in my first fortnight of having mine because of assuming it would have a decent amount of range to make the next petrol station.

Incidentally both Daves... Jumpjet's photo shows he has 11 litres of fuel left.  If you haven't found out already, when the display says 'Refill', don't hang about before doing so!!  I think I ran out in my first fortnight of having mine because of assuming it would have a decent amount of range to make the next petrol station.

Very true. Filled up last night and put in 29 litres - in a tank that holds 36 litres wacko.png

Archived