litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hi All Looking For An Exige S

generaljake

Hi all, quite new to the forum and looking to get in a lotus soon and maybe meet some of you guys/gals in the future

currently living near Burton on trent and looking for a Exige S

If anyone is thinking of selling drop me a line

many thanks

cya around

jake

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jake,

what year/price/power are you looking for?

which Jag have you got, is the Exige going to be a daily driver or weekend toy or track day car?

welcome to MLOC

Hi Darryl ... looking at 2006+ £22k'ish plus maybe ..weekend toy, odd track day

Did have a Jag when I joined the forums but now gone

Here they are .. my daily driver and the Jag (pre detail)

IMG_0041.jpg

don't know much about them tbh Alex (don't hit me) they cost much to maintain?

Or to throw another spanner in the works does it have to be an Exige?

The Elise is equally capable round a track.

If get out n test drive as many Elise's and exiges as you can.

Hi Jake,

Welcome to MLOC, you've certainly come to the right place to learn more about the Lotus world!!

We (Lotus Silverstone) can put the feelers out for your perfect spec, so please do get in touch......

Aimee Mitchell - 01327 320338

[email protected]

Speak soon,

Aims!!

Thanks Aimee

@ Alex I've been to see a few elises including a bit of a rough one with a katana near stanstead, I'd be happy with an SC elise .my other half wants me to get an exige but if a good elise came up I'd go for it

one of the biggest problems I've had is dealers buying potential purchase cars before I can get to them then putting them up for 4k more 2 weeks later.

Thanks Aimee

@ Alex I've been to see a few elises including a bit of a rough one with a katana near stanstead, I'd be happy with an SC elise .my other half wants me to get an exige but if a good elise came up I'd go for it

one of the biggest problems I've had is dealers buying potential purchase cars before I can get to them then putting them up for 4k more 2 weeks later.

I understand what you mean.

Have you looked at will blackenham's stock?

There's also jonnyboy on here he sometimes has a few.

Jake,

If by "near Stansted" you mean at Hilton & Moss/Castle Lotus (as was), I advise strongly against them. I've had some good experiences with them (years ago), but more lately, some very (very) bad. I feel significant caution is due when dealing with them. PM me if you'd like more chapter and verse. Aimee at Silverstone (and her colleagues) seem much better, though I've never actually bought from them. Others on here have more experience. She's right about one thing - MLOC is the place to ask these questions.

Welcome, by the way!

T

yeah I went there, all the cars were outside 4 days after the sand fall out, all the cars were a little tatty especially the black katana which was in a shocking state (imho) it wasn't worth 10k let alone 19..

I just want a good example that's been cared for as much as I care for my previous 'stuff'.

thanks for the help/replies etc o/

yeah I went there, all the cars were outside 4 days after the sand fall out, all the cars were a little tatty especially the black katana which was in a shocking state (imho) it wasn't worth 10k let alone 19..

I just want a good example that's been cared for as much as I care for my previous 'stuff'.

thanks for the help/replies etc o/

They've had that katana kitted Elise for 18months.

Archived