Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

P4N Lotus

Orange Exige Pistonheads

17 posts in this topic

It's Marks car which Jonny Fox bought recently but is now selling.

It's just a change of plans Paul. My work is project based, sometimes I have no time at all while at other times I have all the time in the world so wanted something to work on. Now I fancy sprinting next year as well as lots of TDs so I'll spend my money on that. I've also got something coming up that'll fill my quiet time and make money..... It up for a negotiable 1k more but it's just a cheeky effort to recoup tax, insurance, tyres and service.

Now that is a real nice looking car. This is the only thing that could tempt me away from my S1 Elise.

Sooooo tempting!!!!!

It's a cracking drive....... My kids prefer it to the S2 which secretly pi$$es me off lol

Kids always know best when it comes to sports cars. jump.gif

Stunning car. Someone will get a very nice piece of Lotus history here. I'd have considered this over my Sport 160 had it been available 3 months ago when I bought mine...

I've been told I can't have it even if I borrow Jonnyfox's trailer and therefore can bring it home easliy badmood.gif