Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stockhome

Walshy Day Demonstration

8 posts in this topic

I enjoyed that too!

Ive done the activity day there, and now i can see how much i was doing wrong!

Might have to look into this some time this year.

Paul

You come away realising how much you have to learn. Mark appears to be very good. I think Walshys shoulder is still knackered.

I'd like to do this on a wet day - (even asked for it as a b'day present, but got some shoes instead - tut), I could well imagine cutting the grass backwards doing the high speed corner in the wet ha ha
Has anyone done this in the wet in a liz?

Ps - who did what to Walshy's shoulder?

I did a walshy day last year at Blyton and the track was underwater for the afternoon. I was surprised how good the elise still was in the wet after hearing many horror stories. I'd recommend Blyton as a venue as there's plenty of room to do all the same exercises as north Weald but you get to play on the track after lunch.