Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chumaxa

New Newbie

33 posts in this topic

Welcome to MLOC, nice looking Exige you have there.

Our Exige roof/top corner of the passenger side window also leaks on occassions especially in very heavy rain. The windows can be adjusted and it is also worth checking the black seal along the roof doesnt have any muck in it or isnt twisted as this can let the water in :)

P.S I have a Mini Countryman, the largest and perhaps fakest Mini of them all, perfect for transporting little babies and a set of semi slicks ;-)

Ok guys, I will consider everything, I am not expecting something perfect about the car, but if there is a small drawback I can fix I would do it.

About the shower cap, why not, convenient for the week end, but while the week not that much really ... but thank you for that I will order one anyway !

Try rubbing a bit of vaseline on the window seals as well :)